BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
More businesses than ever before are now opting for self-storage services as an extension of their current office and business space.
Helping to store things such as excess stock, bulky equipment, additional and possibly one-off promotional materials, and even archived documents – basically anything that you would like to put into storage that you can still access at times that are convenient to you, but that allows you to have the space you need within your immediate work environment.
Removals for You are on hand to help, offering a stress-free solution to meet your additional space needs!
So, if you’re looking to save time and money
HERE FOR YOU
With Removals for You, you can have complete peace of mind that your items are 100% safe and secure.
We are true to our word in that we tailor your self-storage to your requirements. We have a range of different size storage units available to hire, all with weekly and monthly payment terms available.
Simply, let us know your list of storage items along with sizes (even estimates where possible), and we’ll provide self-storage options for you to choose from.
Finding self-storage solutions in Thorpe Willoughby needn’t be stressful, time-consuming, or costly.
Call Removals for You to find out just how we can help today.
IS SELF STORAGE FOR YOU?
Self-storage as a concept is growing in popularity. People like the idea of having more space at a limited cost to them.
Self-storage also offers freedom as well as options. Freedom to have the space to think and maybe do things differently, as well as the option to keep coming back to your belongings as and when you need them.
If you’re considering self-storage but still aren’t 100% sure it’s for you, ask yourself our set questions below to find out more.
- Are you looking for a cost-effective solution when compared to alternative options?
- Are you running out of space in your own home and in need of a de-clutter?
- Are you carrying out renovation work or looking to decorate and could so with space to move and plan better without items being damaged?
- Do you have to move out of your home before your new house is ready and need somewhere to store all your belongings?
- Are you a student who must move out of their accommodation during the summer months and your parents are reluctant to take in all your newly acquired furniture?
- Maybe you’re a tradesperson looking for somewhere safe and secure to store your tools and equipment, with access to your unit as and when you need it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then self-storage could most certainly be for you. It’s about providing you with options.
At Removals for You
We’re completely flexible in our offer, as well as being a friendly and reliable team to work with.
All our customers throughout Thorpe Willoughby and Yorkshire promote our excellent customer service, attention to detail and cost-effective storage solutions.
Call us today on 01757 700602 – we’d love to hear from you.
WHY CHOOSE REMOVALS FOR YOU IN THORPE WILLOUGHBY?
Our company values and ethos are centred around putting our customers first.
We want to provide you with a service that meets your needs and wants. We work directly with all our customers, talking through all the requirements for us to offer you the best possible solution.
Our storage facilities are also pretty cool too – actually we’d go as far as to say it’s one of the best self-storage facilities around. Fully monitored, well-equipped, safe and secure – all through Removals for You.
We aim to make our customers lives easier, with a range of unit sizes, flexible terms as well as help with insurance information, Removals for You certainly offers something for everyone.
Call us today to find out availability 01757 700602
GETTING STARTED WITH SELF STORAGE
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to storage and making sure it all goes swimmingly.
To help, we’ve provided some hints and tips to get you started.
- Write down just what it is you’re thinking of putting into storage. What needs to go as well as what you would like to go. Also, make a note of estimated dimensions, how many boxes, and roughly how long you’re likely to need the storage unit for.
- Speak to a member of the Removals for You team, gain further information, have your questions answered as well as being provided with a quote for the cost of the unit, over the period specified.
- Book your storage space with us in plenty of time – ideally 7-10 days before the unit is needed.
- Make sure you have the right packing material for your goods, as well as all the packing material you need – we’re all about avoiding those dints and scratches while goods are in transit.
- Make sure to have additional dust sheets or protective covers for your storage unit, either to place on the floor or to cover the goods once placed inside. Depending on what you’re storing and how you’re storing it, will depend on what you need.
Finally, and once everything is contained within your unit, make sure that it is locked and secured to your satisfaction, if you need additional locks or security, then please let us know, as we’re always on hand to help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.