Removals for You storage offers a well-equipped, clean, dry, safe, secure, and fully monitored warehouse, suitable to meet a range of needs.
From everyday household furniture to valuable business equipment, we’ve looked after and stored it all.
If you’re looking for a storage solution to suit you, call Removals for You today.
THINKING ABOUT SELF STORAGE?
For many self-storage can be a new concept. We’ve always tried to muddle through the clutter and pile things on top of each other to make more space.
We’ve never really thought about storing our belongings elsewhere because, how do we know they will be safe and what happens if we need access to them?
Removals for You aim to take this worry and stress away by providing flexible terms as well as a range of storage solutions, with access times to suit you.
Self-storage is vast becoming a popular option as people begin to see the freedom, space, and flexibility it has to offer.
With minimal costs compared to alternative options, self-storage is becoming a popular choice for both domestic and commercial customers.
However, before diving into self-storage, check:
- Do you currently struggle with the space you have and find it increasingly difficult to keep everything you would like to and more?
Willyou soon be renovating or decorating and you’re worried about where you’re going to store your belongings while work is being carried out? Stored safely to avoid any damage!
- Do you have your house up for sale and have a buyer for your home, before your new home is ready to move into? Need a short-term solution to store your possessions, so you don’t lose the sale?
- Do you work away for long periods of time and worry about leaving your home vacant and your valuables less safe and secure?
- Do you have several pieces of expensive tools and equipment that would benefit from being in secure storage rather than the back of your van?
- Could your garden furniture and equipment be stored somewhere for those cold winter months, so it stays in tip-top shape again for the summer?
If you’ve answered yes, to any of these questions than self-storage is most definitely for you!
Call Removals for You
we’d love to hear from you.
It’s not just homeowners who are on the lookout for additional space – more and more businesses are using self-storage as a solution to their space needs without the upheaval and additional costs of moving offices!
Self-storage for business can be for wide and variety of needs, anything from, holding exhibition stands and materials, archived stock, or holding excess stock and more.
At Removals for You, we aim to provide the most stress-free solution and a storage unit that meets every business unique storage requirement.
LOOKING FOR SELF-STORAGE IN SHERBURN IN
We’re a friendly and professional team, who go above and beyond to make sure that when you work with us, everything works and runs like clockwork.
Our storage facilities are some of the best around with a warehouse that is fully monitored, well equipped, dry, safe and secure.
We also offer storage solutions tailored to meet your needs. Simply call us with the items you’re looking to put into storage, along with approximate sizes or number of boxes, as well as the length of time you need your unit for, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Working with you to offer you the best self-storage at the most competitive price.
We also offer a range of payment options, and we offer units which you can access between 8am-6pm, as well as those which can be accessed 24 hours. Again, we tailor the storage solution to you.
Call us today to find out our availability and have your questions answered 01757 700602
FIVE POINTS TO SELF STORAGE CONFIDENCE
- What is it you would like to put into storage – jot it down as well as the measurements (where possible) and the number of boxes.
- Call Removals for You, for a quote and further information and book your perfect storage space.
- Make sure you have all the packing material you need to protect your possessions – no one likes to see items damaged in transit!
- Consider your storage unit and goods and if these would benefit from being covered with dust sheets or protective covers.
- Make sure your storage space is as secure as you need it to be and if you need any additional security just let our team know!
On hand to answer your questions and to provide you with peace of mind, call Removals for You on 01757 700602.
Affordable storage solutions tailored to meet your needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.