OPERATING THROUGHOUT YORKSHIRE
Based in Yorkshire, we’re proud to provide storage services to, Cliffe, Osgodby, Barlby, Hemingbrough, North Duffield, Thorpe Willoughby, Hambleton, Monk Fryston, Sherburn in Elmet, and Tadcaster.
We offer flexible access times ranging from
MOVING TO A NEW HOUSE?
Moving to a new home can be a stressful time for everyone involved. There’s a lot to think about and consider, and there’s also a lot of people involved in the process.
Sometimes, not everything goes to plan, and chains sometimes break down. For many people, so they don’t lose the sale of their home, they look to move into temporary accommodation until their new property is available.
This is a great solution, however, what about all your belongings?!
You need storage solutions quickly, with flexible terms and with the highest security you could ask for.
CALL 01757 700602 now to find out more about how Removals for You can help (Don’t forget to ask us about insurance too!)
STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESSES
Providing a first-class service in Monk Fryston, more and more businesses are using Removals for You storage solutions to help store excess stock, bulky equipment, additional and possibly one-off promotional materials, and even archived documents that you would like to keep hold of as part of your company’s history.
Whatever your reason for looking into self-storage, Removals for You are on hand to help, offering a stress-free solution to meet your additional space needs!
Save time and money
WHY CHOOSE REMOVALS FOR YOU IN MONK FRYSTON?
Firstly, we’re a really friendly bunch who are easy to work with, and we’re flexible with our terms – we work with you to find a solution to support what you need.
You can call us directly to arrange your delivery and booking of storage space, or we can deal with the removals company or hire company you’re using to help you move into your self-storage unit (check out our removals pages too if you’re looking for a first-class removals company in Yorkshire)!
Our warehouse is also well-equipped, fully monitored, dry, safe, clean, and most importantly secure.
Our aim is to offer the best customer service around, so we’ll always be on hand to help where we can.
We offer a range of unit sizes too. Suitable for all needs, whether this is from antique furniture storage to IT equipment and archived information. Just let us know what items will be in storage as well as the quantity and sizes where possible.
Because of our flexibility and the storage services we provide, Removals for You storage is ideal for small businesses! There’re no business rates to pay; you can have all the extra space you need without the expense of looking to purchase or rent larger premises.
HINTS AND TIPS WHEN IT COMES TO SELF STORAGE
There’s a lot to take on board when it comes to storage; you need to determine what it is you need, what do you need it for, and how long do you think you might need it for.
Below we’ve provided some hints and tips of things to consider when getting started on your storage journey!
- Draw up a list of everything that you’re considering putting into storage, as well as the dimensions of items and how many boxes, etc.
- Call Removals for You, ideally 7-10 days before you need the space. Let us know what you need, how much space, for how long, and any additional information or security elements you would like us to know too!
- Pack your goods securely! It seems obvious, but you’d be surprised how many damaged items we see come through our doors before they’ve even reached their storage destination.
- Don’t forget to label boxes as you go, so it doesn’t turn into a guessing game when you come to try and find something.
- Bring spare dust sheets, as for all our units are clean, it is worth considering popping a sheet on the floor, as well as placing a protective cover over the top of furniture items, etc
Call a member of our friendly team on 01757 700602; they’d be happy to help!
OPTING FOR SELF STORAGE
More and more people are choosing for self-storage to provide a little bit of breathing space until you can sort through your belongings, move into your new home, or look at your longer-term plans.
Below are just a handful of benefits that self-storage units can provide.
- It can be a cost-effective solution when compared to alternative options.
- Self-storage offers you the opportunity to keep your home clutter free while retaining all your dearly loved possessions.
- Whether you’re carrying out major renovation work to your home or just decorating one room, sometimes you not only need the space, but you also need to protect your possessions from any damage – self-storage can offer this opportunity.
- Removals for You can offer short-term rental solutions for any such dilemmas, as waiting for your new home to complete, moving out over the summer period (student), travelling with work for an extended period and much more!
- You need to store your valuable tools and equipment somewhere safer than the back of your van. With units available for access between 8am-6pm, as well as units with 24 hours access, why look anywhere else than Removals for You.
At Removals for You, we’re completely flexible in our offer, and with units available to access between 8am and 6pm, as well as 24-hour unit access, why look anywhere else?
All our customers throughout Monk Fryston and Yorkshire promote our excellent customer service, attention to detail and cost-effective storage solutions.
REMOVALS FOR YOU IN MONK FRYSTON
We may only be a small team, but at Removal for You, we pride ourselves in putting our customers first.
We can offer bespoke solutions to meet your needs and wants, and we work with you to find the right storage space, for the right amount of time, all at the right price.
Most importantly our warehouse is one of the best self-storage facilities around. Fully monitored, well-equipped, dry, clean, safe and secure – all through Removals for You.
With a range of unit sizes, flexible terms as well as help with insurance cover for your goods while in storage, Removals for You certainly offers something for everyone.
Call us today to find out availability 01757 700602
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.