Your goods in safe hands
Moving to a new home and looking for a safe location to store your belongings during transit?
Want to declutter your home, but not necessarily throw anything away?
Or maybe you’re a business looking to store old or excess stock?
Removals for You can help!
With units available in many different storage sizes we work alongside domestic and commercial customers to offer you the best solution around.
We also offer flexible terms, and we’re upfront about all costs and space availability – you’ll find no hidden surprises with us.
Call us now with your requirements, and we’ll provide further information and details on how we work, what we can offer and availability.
Is self-storage for you?
Over the years self-storage has grown in popularity for many reasons.
Firstly, we have to admit it – we are all vast becoming a nation of hoarders! We like to keep things “just in case” and store things for a “rainy day.”
Secondly, we use self-storage more because it offers us more space, so more freedom! For all we like collecting things, we also like space, freedom to breathe and to view items from a different angle.
Plus, with costs to suit any budget, it’s no wonder self-storage options are vast becoming common choice with customers.
Reasons our customers choose self-storage:
- More space! Is your home running out of room! Do you want to keep your possessions but maybe don’t need them taking up extra space in your house? Are things starting to stack up on top of each other? Are you looking to move and no longer think you have space for some of your bigger pieces of furniture? Storing them in safe, clean facilities, with a company you can trust can provide the perfect solution!
- You’re renovating. Whether you’re decorating one room or having renovation and building work carried out your property, sometimes you don’t have the space to store the possessions that you need to move in order to keep them safe, and you most certainly don’t want things to get broken or damaged by accident. Self-storage can help solve all of these dilemmas and worries. With short rental options available and the opportunity to add to your storage or collect things as and when you need them, it’s no surprise that people are turning to self-storage to keep their possessions safe and damage free!
- You’re moving home. Sometimes when you sell your home, your new home might not always be ready at the same time. You can find somewhere for you and the kids to stay quite easy, but all of your furniture and boxes can pose somewhat of a problem. Not with self-storage. If you do have items that you can’t move into your new home straight away or you don’t know if they’ll fit, look to use self-storage, where you can collect your goods when you have a little more time and when you’re ready for them.
- You’re not at home for long periods due to work, or you’re a student and you need to be out of your accommodation for long periods at a time. If this is the case for any of these situations, self-storage is a great cost-effective option to secure your possessions safely until you need them again. You can not only keep them safe, but you also don’t have to rely on others to look after them for you – providing you with less anxiety and stress while you’re away.
- Do you have tools or equipment and not much room in your garage or shed to store them? Do you want to be more security conscious and not leave items in your vehicles overnight? Do you have a lot of garden equipment and furniture and need somewhere to store it during the winter months? With opening hours to suit most working days, a self-storage is undoubtedly a great option.
Removals for You
Has been helping customers for many years, providing an array of storage solutions to meet all needs and wants. What’s more, we offer great flexible rental terms, and our team is always on hand to answer any questions.
If you’re looking for cost-effective storage solutions in Hull, look no further than Removals for You.
Contact Removals for You to check availability and prices.
Not only are we a well-established family business, but our overall priority is always to put our customers’ needs and wants first, aiming to provide storage solutions to meet all individual needs.
At Removals for You we understand that our customers are individuals and that we don’t all have the same possessions or storage requirements, so we work with you to find the perfect storage space all at the right price at the right time.
Our warehouse is also dry, safe, well-equipped and fully monitored making it extremely secure.
Helping to support our customers further we can offer different payment options too, from weekly if you’re looking for a short-term rental or monthly if you would like a longer-term solution. The choice really is yours.
We’re here to make your life easier. You can trust us 100% that when you use Removals for You storage, your possessions are safe and secure. Plus, there is no other company in Hull or throughout Yorkshire who can compete with us when it comes to an exceptional level of customer service we provide.
Our storage units are accessible between 8am-6pm, and we have additional units available which you can access 24 hours, and we can also help to make sure goods stored are insured too – simply let one of our team know when you call what your requirements are, and we can help with the rest.
So, if you’re moving to a new home, bigger offices, or just need a bit more space, let Removals for You help store your possessions safely and securely in one of our on-site storage units.
Call to check availability, 01757 700602 or click button below.
Checklist for storage
Knowing where to start can often be the hardest part. Below are some hints and tips of things to bear in mind when it comes to where to start with storage.
- What is/are the item(s) that you would like to put into storage? Start making a list and also write down the sizes and dimensions next to the item (this is particularly important for us to find you the perfect size storage unit).
- Ring the team at Removals for You and a member of our team can offer you availability, estimated prices and any further information to answer your questions
- Reserve your unit and rental with us, securing your storage unit as soon as possible.
- Make sure you have all the packing materials you need ready for moving your goods from one location to another (and remember to label your boxes, making it easy to get hold of things when you need them).
- Please keep in mind, that for all our warehouse is clean; we do recommend bringing dust sheets to place on the floor and over larger possessions.
- If you would like additional security on your unit, please inform us, and we can help with any further requirements.
If you have any questions about storage and our storage units, speak to our team on, 01757 700602 or click the button below.
Storage facilities for business
Working with companies throughout Hull we provide a valuable service, offering businesses the opportunity to have additional space for storing things like excess stock, promotional materials, equipment, and even archived documents.
It’s not just about offering storage for those moving to new premises (although of course, we do this too), at Removals for You we want to provide a storage solution for any business need. A solution that allows you to increase your space at a limited cost to your business.
If you want to know how we’re saving others money and time, call us on 01757 700602
Storage units tailored to your requirements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.