PROVIDING YOU WITH PEACE OF MIND
Are you moving home and need a secure space to keep your belongings?
Are you a business owner looking to hire storage units to store your archived materials or extra promotional materials you don’t need right at this moment in time?
Or do you just need more space?
Removals for You can help you find the right self-storage options.
We operate a well-protected and equipped storage facility serving customers in Hambleton with enough provisions for domestic and commercial storage.
Whether you’re moving to a new house and need to keep items in storage during the transit or you need some space to store a few bits and pieces – use our storage warehouse available for all and many different size items!
We’ve handled all manner of items for customers in Hambleton
SELF STORAGE IS INCREASING IN POPULARITY
It’s true, it is. Why?
Because ultimately it offers us the opportunity to keep hold of our much-loved possessions and belongings, offering space without cluttering up more of our home!
It also offers the added benefit of minimal costs when compared to the alternatives – especially if you’re a small business looking for extra space but without the hefty fees.
Self-storage might not be something which you’ve considered before and only recently have you started to investigate how something like this could benefit you.
When considering self-storage, think about the points below, and if any of the boxes apply to you.
- My house is only so big! How many times have we heard that one? Gaining additional space is one of the main reasons why so many people look to move. Yes, we may need additional bedrooms for extended family as well as bigger living areas, but we also demand so much more space because we tend to fill the space we have with quite a lot of “stuff.” Sometimes we keep hold of things to pass down to younger family members, or maybe we simply hoard things because we can’t let go. Whatever the reason, space soon starts to fill, so let us help with storing your possessions securely and safely, until such a time when you do need and want them again.
- Your house is changing. Whether you’re carrying out major renovation work and don’t want your furniture damaged or ruined in the process, or maybe have a baby on the way and additional space is needed – don’t create more stress and anxiety for yourself, when a self-storage solution could be the perfect option for you.
- Moving home can be stressful for everyone involved. Adding even more stress to this process is when your buyer threatens to pull out because they won’t wait any longer for your new property to be ready! In these instances, more and more people are moving into temporary accommodation and putting their belongings into storage until their new home is ready. Removals for You can provide the ideal solution for this with flexible terms as well as help with removals; our team is always on hand to help!
- Do you work away for long periods of time, or are you a student who must be out of their accommodation during certain times of the year? If so, self-storage might provide the most cost-effective solution for you. Offering you somewhere to secure your furniture and valuables until a time when you need them again. Knowing that they’re safe and secure gives you peace of mind, to get on with what you need to, there really is nothing to worry about when you use Removals for You Storage.
- Don’t keep things locked in your vehicle overnight! A very tired saying and yet for tradespeople how many times do we hear of incidents happening when tools and equipment are stolen from the back of vehicles. Avoid the hassle and stress by using self-storage to secure your possessions – with access between 8am and 6pm as well as 24-hour access units available, why look anywhere else other than Removals for You.
- We also tend to gather more garden furniture and equipment during those glorious summer months but then struggle to find anywhere to store them come winter time. Sheds and garages are only so big and without taking up even more of your garden with more self-made storage solutions, look to Removals for You for help. We can provide you with a cost-effective way of storing your possessions safely while also leaving you with the much-needed space in your own home!
Removals for You
Have helped our customers over the years providing storage solutions for a range of reasons, meeting a variety of needs. We’re flexible on our terms, and we’re a friendly and approachable team to work with.
If you’re looking for self-storage solutions in Hambleton and the surrounding area, then look no further than Removals for You, we’re only too happy to help!
Call us today on 01757 700602 – we’d love to hear from you.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We’re the first choice if you’re a student, business or household customer because we offer a level of customer service as well as a convenience that we can’t be beaten on.
We continually strive to put our customers first, tailoring storage solutions to meet your needs, working with you to find the right storage space, at the right price, for you.
Our warehouse is fully monitored, well equipped, dry, safe and secure. There is no other storage facility in or near Hambleton that can compete with us on our customer service as well as storage availability.
We aim to protect your goods and possessions as if they were our own – whether you’re moving to a new house or need somewhere to store your belongings for a little while, the safest place to store them is with Removals for You.
Call us today to find out our availability and have your questions answered 01757 700602
TOP TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED WITH STORAGE
- Write a list of what it is you’re considering putting into storage, as well as sizes and number of boxes where possible.
- Call Removals for You where one of our friendly team can help provide further information on what we have available as well as estimated costs and timescales.
- Book your space with us as soon as you can, the more notice, the better, we’re here to help every step of the storage way!
- Make sure you have all the packing materials that you need to protect your possessions, especially while in transit (it’s also a good idea to label any boxes so when you come to retrieve anything from storage, it’s easy to grab what you need, as you need it).
- For all our storage spaces are clean, we do advise to place a dust sheet on the floor, to protect your things further – especially if you’re storing things such as sofas, mattresses, and beds, etc.
- When all your items are securely in place, again it might be wise to cover them with another dust sheet or protective cover.
- Make sure your storage space is secure and if you require any extra security just let us know.
Always on hand to answer your questions, providing you with peace of mind, call Removals for You on 01757 700602.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.