WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
With Removals for You, you can have complete peace of mind that your items are 100% safe and secure.
What’s more, whether you’re moving home and looking to store your possessions while in transit or you’re a business looking for extra space and storage facilities – Removals for You has storage space suitable for everyone.
Finding self-storage solutions in Cliffe needn’t be stressful, time-consuming, or costly. Call Removals for You to find out just how we can help today.
NO ITEM TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL
True to our word – we tailor your self-storage to your requirements. We have a range of different size storage units available to hire, all with weekly and monthly payment terms available.
From antique furniture to specialist IT equipment, we’ve looked after it all.
Let us know your list of storage items along with sizes (even estimates where possible), and we’ll provide self-storage options for you to choose from.
SELF STORAGE – INCREASING IN POPULARITY?
In a word, yes. As a nation, we can’t help but gather and retain more and more “stuff.” We’re all secret hoarders at heart.
Because you never know when you might need that one particular item, or maybe you’re saving something special to pass down to younger family members maybe when they get a house of their own?
Or maybe it’s none of those reasons, and you’re not a hoarder, but instead, you’re moving home and need to store your possessions somewhere until your new home is ready?
There are several reasons why people are now opting for self-storage, some of the most popular are listed below: –
- Self-storage can offer you a cost-effective solution when compared to alternative options.
- Your home is only so big! Self-storage gives you the option to keep your home clutter free while retaining your most dearly loved possessions.
- You’re building! Whether you’re carrying out major renovation work to your home or just decorating one room, sometimes you not only need the space, but you also need to protect your possessions from any damage – self-storage can offer this opportunity.
- You’re moving home and must be out before your new house is ready. This is more common than what you think, and at Removals for You, we can offer short-term rental solutions for such a dilemma, storing your much-needed belongings until they are ready for their new home.
- You’re a student who must move out of residence for the summer period, and your parents are a little bit unwilling to house all your furniture for three months! Self-storage in Cliffe provides the perfect solution to this problem!
- You’re a tradesman looking to store some of your valuable tools and equipment (somewhere safer than the back of your van). With units available for access between 8am-6pm, as well as units with 24 hours access, why look anywhere else than Removals for You?
Ultimately self-storage is all about providing you with options.
At Removals for You
We’re completely flexible in our offer, as well as being a friendly and reliable team to work with.
All our customers throughout Cliffe and Yorkshire promote our excellent customer service, attention to detail and cost-effective storage solutions.
Call us today on 01757 700602 – we’d love to hear from you.
REMOVALS FOR YOU IN CLIFFE
The benefits of using Removals for You are what we have also built our company values and ethos on.
Firstly, we pride ourselves in always putting our customers first. Offering bespoke solutions to meet your needs and wants, we work with you to find the right storage space, for the right amount of time, all at the right price.
Secondly and most importantly, our warehouse is one of the best self-storage facilities around. Fully monitored, well-equipped, safe and secure – all through Removals for You.
We aim to make our customers lives easier, with a range of unit sizes, flexible terms as well as help with insurance information, Removals for You certainly offers something for everyone.
Call us today to find out availability 01757 700602
HINTS AND TIPS WHEN IT COMES TO SELF STORAGE
There’s a lot to take into consideration when it comes to storage and making sure it all goes swimmingly.
To help, we’ve provided some hints and tips to get you started.
- Write down just what it is you’re thinking of putting into storage. What needs to go as well as what you would like to go. Also, make a note of estimated dimensions, how many boxes, and roughly how long you’re likely to need the storage unit for.
- Speak to a member of the Removals for You team, gain further information, have your questions answered as well as being provided with a quote for the cost of the unit, over the period specified.
- Book your storage space with us in plenty of time – ideally 7-10 days before the unit is needed.
- Make sure you have the right packing material for your goods, as well as all the packing material you need – we’re all about avoiding those dints and scratches while goods are in transit.
- Make sure to have spare dust sheets or protective covers for your storage unit, either to place on the floor or to cover the goods once placed inside. Depending on what you’re storing and how you’re storing it, will depend on what you need.
Finally, and once everything is contained within your unit, make sure that it is locked and secured to your satisfaction, if you need additional locks or security, then please let us know, as we’re always on hand to help.
DOMESTIC AN COMMERCIAL STORAGE SOLUTIONS
We’ve talked about a number of reasons why some of our domestic customers might use self-storage, but our commercial customers need extra space just as much!
As we provide a first-class service in Cliffe and further afield, more and more businesses are using Removals for You storage solutions to help store excess stock, bulky equipment, additional and possibly one-off promotional materials, and even archived documents that they would like to keep hold of as part of their company’s history.
Whatever the reason, Removals for You are on hand to help, offering a stress-free solution to meet your additional space needs!
So if you’re looking to save time and money, call us today on 01757 700602
Affordable storage solutions tailored to meet your needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.