WHAT WE OFFER
We work to provide the right self-storage solutions for you.
We operate a well-protected and equipped storage facility in Barlby that can house all manner of goods and items – what’s important is that no matter what is stored, with Removals for You it is safe and completely secure.
So, if you’re looking to store your antique furniture due to a house de-clutter, or you’re after a little extra space for those additional promotional merchandise items you’ve ordered – let us help you.
CHECK YOUR SIZES
Yes, we do offer self-storage solutions to meet all needs, but we do need to know your sizes! Knowing how much space you need; how big your goods are and how best it would be to store these is a great first step.
Our team are always available to help, call 01757 700602 today.
OPTING FOR SELF STORAGE?
More and more people throughout Barlby and Yorkshire are using self-storage than ever before.
Because it provides you with that much needed extra space, as well as the most cost-effective solution when considering the alternatives – think about extensions, moving home or offices, etc.
Why choose self-storage?
- You have peace of mind that your belongings are safe, secure, well-maintained and fully monitored.
- You only have so much space! We all like to keep hold of things, even if it’s for a “you never know” moment, or maybe you’ve kept items that you intend to pass down to your children? Whatever your reason, sometimes things can build up and take up space that you now want back! Self-storage is a great solution to let you keep onto your much-loved possessions while freeing up the space you need in your own home.
- Are you renovating or decorating your home and need somewhere to store your belongings, out of the way and safe from being damaged?
- What about moving to a new home? Not sure what will fit, what is still suitable, or do you have to move before your new home is ready in order to not lose the sale? With flexible terms and options to suit your needs, call Removals for You to see how we can help you today.
- Do you have a lot of tools and equipment and ideally need somewhere safer than your van to store them? Self-storage is providing these solutions – cost effectively!
- Have you bought additional garden furniture and equipment for those summer months and now need somewhere dry to keep them as the winter months arrive? Self-storage can offer you all you need and more!
- Are you a student and have gathered furniture and goods of your own, but still need to be out of your accommodation throughout the summer months? Store your worldly possessions with Removals for You, safe in the knowledge that they’re well looked after until you need them again.
- Maybe you’re not moving home or a student, but you are working away for long periods of time and need somewhere to store your valuables where they will be safe and fully monitored?
Removals for You
have helped our customers in Barlby for many years, all with varying needs and wants but all finding their perfect solution with us.
If you’re looking for self-storage solutions in Barlby and the surrounding area, then look no further than Removals for You.
Call us today on 01757 700602 – we’d love to hear from you.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We put our customers first – working with you and your possessions to find the right storage space, at the right price!
- Our warehouse is fully monitored, well equipped, dry, safe and secure.
- We provide a range of payment options and terms.
- We offer units which you can access between 8am-6pm as well as those which can be accessed 24 hours.
- We can help when it comes to making sure your possessions are fully insured while in storage – providing you with peace of mind you’re your possessions genuinely are safe and secure.
Whether you’re moving home or need somewhere to store your possessions for a little while, the safest place to store them is with Removals for You.
Call us today to find out our availability and have your questions answered
TIPS ON GETTING STARTED WITH SELF STORAGE
We all love a list; it’s what helps us function, helps our forgetfulness as well as making sure things get ticked off and completed!
So, when it comes to self-storage, make a list of all the items you would like to put into storage. Listing what they are and if they’re packed away in a box make sure to name the box, or if they’re free standing like a sofa, for instance, pop down the dimensions alongside this (it helps when working out just how much storage you will need).
Call Removals for You in advance, checking on storage size, costs, and availability and once everything is booked and sorted, you can then focus on the packing!
Make sure you have all the packing materials you might need. Also, take into consideration things like dust sheets for the storage unit floors as well as to cover your items once they’re stored to help limit the amount of dust.
Consider what level of security you need in your storage unit and if you need more just ask!
We pride ourselves for being on hand to answer your questions and trust us when we say that there is no silly question!
SELF STORAGE FOR BUSINESS
Removals for You also work with several businesses in Barlby and throughout Yorkshire, providing valuable, and much-needed space when it comes to storing stock, equipment, promotional materials or archived documents.
There are a number of reasons why businesses might need to store items, and at Removals for You, we aim to provide you with a stress-free way of being able to get what you need, when you need it.
If you want to find out how we can save you time and money, call us today on 01757 700602
Affordable storage solutions tailored to meet your needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my Storage?
Can I access my goods in store?
Are my goods insured?
Yes, your goods will be covered by insurance during your removal.. During your removal, your goods will be insured up to £50,000 per van and during storage you can purchase insurance for 50p per week per £1000 insured.