Making relocating easy as pie
We might be slightly oversimplifying relocating, however for us, packing, storing and moving is something we’re 100% confident in. No matter the size, no matter the move our friendly team are always on hand to help.
We operate throughout Hull and the wider Yorkshire area, serving customers with their removals in Selby, Leeds, York and beyond!
It’s not just house removals we can help with either. We also support business and office moves too.
So, if you’re a shop owner, office facilities manager or a business unit and you’re in the midst of moving premises, our team can help.
We are providing help with moving stock and equipment, storing such items if necessary and placing them into their new homes safely and securely.
Making you feel at ease is our top priority, that’s why from the moment you call Removals for You, the person you speak to will stay as your point of contact throughout the entire removals process.
Plus, all of our employees are CRB checked, and fully trained when it comes to removals.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
At Removals for You, we believe the removal process should be as easy as 1,2,3!
- Book your removal team/company as soon as you have your moving date – don’t risk leaving it too late and not being able to get the date or time you need. Once you have spoken to the friendly team at Removals for You and you’re happy with your FREE no obligation quote, we’ll provide you with next steps and other services we can help you with!
- Think about your packing. What materials do you need, how many boxes will you require, etc. If you have any questions or you need help with storage boxes, let Removals for You know your requirements, we’re always on hand to help. Oh, and don’t forget the all-important parking space!
- Finally, it’s time to relax. After arking up and letting our team know what has to be moved, you can be assured that we can do the rest. We also have storage facilities available if not everything is moving at the same time – ask our team for further information.
We believe we can offer all of our customers the full removals package; there’s no team in Hull quite like us.
When it comes to moving premises, you might not want to take everything, or you might need more time to think about where certain items are going to go, and as such you need storage. Removals for You has a well-maintained and fully monitored warehouse where you can keep your possessions secure and safe until a time that you need them back. We cater to both residential and business customers and have the availability to store things such as furniture, IT equipment and more! Whatever it is you need to put into storage, rest assured that your property is in the best hands with Removals for You.
We provide an excellent house clearance service; whether it be for your property or on behalf of someone else, you can trust us to provide a quality service. Our house clearances in Hull include services such as shed and garden clearances, to the removal of old and broken furniture. For us, there is no clearance too big or removal too small, and we always come fully prepared to clear the waste and discard of it properly. Call us now to find out more.
We love how modern technology can make everyone’s lives easier and introducing video surveys as part of our service to you, is our way to continue to make our removals service effective and convenient. The video survey works as a way for you to receive a removal quote from us, without us actually having to visit your property. Using your smartphone, take us around your home and show us your premises, identifying everything that is designated for moving, from this we’ll then be able to provide you with an accurate quote.
To find out about our services, call us today on 01757 700602, we’re always happy to help.
Tips for the perfect move
- Start making a `To Do` list. Don’t make separate lists and lists upon lists, but one big list. Ticking off items as you go and adding things as you remember them. This way you have less chance of forgetting something, and it can be a list that everyone can help you with!
- Make sure to settle any remaining payments – things like paying your window cleaner, bin men and paperboy!
- Check you have all of the keys to the property, even the spares. Ready to hand back into the appropriate people on move day.
- Put together your “essentials box.” This box should be placed in your car or with you when you first step foot in your new home. Containing things such as light bulbs, toilet rolls, a torch, cash, matches, etc. – anything that you can think of that you will/might need on your first night in your new home.
- Always do a final check of the property. Making sure you walk around and that you have everything you need and that anything that should be turned off at the power is.
- Let the team at Removals for You know of any waste you would like us to remove too. We can dispose of this appropriately for you during the moving process.
- We can’t reiterate it enough – do one final check and make sure you have everything. Then…take a big sigh of relief.
Finally, and most importantly be excited! This is a big day, enjoy it – stress-free and hassle-free.
Removals for You, Hull
So, why choose us?
It would be easy for us to state that we’re the best Removals company in Hull and throughout the rest of Yorkshire, but it’s true!
We have a 5-star independent rating from our customers, and we believe this to be because of the exceptional customer service we continue to provide, day in, day out.
We’re a family business, who have been helping people in Hull move homes for many years. Our company has built itself on our core values of honesty, transparency, and trust.
Our team is experienced in handling any removal situation and knowledgeable about every aspect of removals and storage. From big to small, simple to complex, we can create a tailored house and business moves, bespoke to you and your needs. We really do provide the full removals package, believing ourselves to be a “one-stop-shop” when it comes to moving to a new house.
We’re all about making it personal, and that’s why you won’t find any go-between or middlemen with Removals for You. From start to finish, the person you initially speak to, is the person who will work with you throughout your removal, storage solution.
Removals for You are different because we go the extra mile, offering flexible hours, open and available seven days a week and not charging extra for weekends.
If you’re in need of a removals company in Hull, look no further than Removals for You.
We are always exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Top tips when moving home:
- Don’t forget to pay your window cleaner and bin men! Settle any outstanding payments on the house that you may have.
- Check when your keys need to be handed to the estate agent and when you can collect your new ones (spare keys should also be handed in too!)
- Put together a small “for our new home” box, which contains all the essentials, like light bulbs, toilet rolls, candles, cash, matches, etc and
keepthis in your car with you, so you always have it.
- Carry out any last-minute checks on your dishwater, washing machines, dryers etc to make sure there’s nothing left behind.
- Make sure to let us know, what is staying in the house and anything that is
waste,and if you would like us to dispose of this?
- Do one final check around the home once everything has been packed and loaded away.
- Be excited! You did it. You’ve moved, stress-free and with ease – now’s the time to sit back and relax!
For a customised service, exceeding expectations when it comes to providing top quality customer service, and if you’re looking for a removals company in Selby, call Removals for You now and see how we can help.
Get ready for the move!
We’ll admit it. Moving to a new house or office is scary. More than scary it can be petrifying and sleepless nights thinking about all of the boxes you have to pack, where you’re going to put everything at the other end, how you are going to manage it and more!
Removals for You want to help! We want to remove some of these nightmares by offering a professional service you can trust.
As soon as you know your moving date, call us to check availability and to arrange a FREE, no obligation quote.
Once you’re happy with our very cost-effective price, book us in at a time that works for you, and don’t forget to reserve us that important parking space!
Now that moving day is sorted think about your home contents insurance policy and if you will be covered for moving your possessions from one location to another. If in doubt, please call your insurance provider or Removals for You – we’d be happy to answer any questions where we can.
Have you got all your packing equipment sorted? Do you have all the storage boxes you need, wrap and tape, etc.? Also, it’s essential to start your packing early, follow the famous saying “don’t put off until tomorrow, what can be done today” – you’ll only regret it nearer the time.
Think about your internet, telephone and energy suppliers. Let them know you will be moving and the exact date. Do you want them to move with you or is now the opportunity to look for alternative quotes?
Tell people you’re moving. It’s easy to let those close to you know that you’re moving, but what about those that you don’t see very often? Change of address cards can be the perfect way to solve this problem, as well as looking into a redirection of mail – also consider informing people such as the Dentist, Doctors, DVLA, etc.
Finally, think about the kids and any animals you may have. Is it possible for someone to look after them on moving day, as it can be quite stressful for pets and little ones are watching their possessions being moved, and trust us, you don’t need the added pressure.
Finally, finally, enjoy your move day and try and take some deep breaths – the hard part is almost over!
Working with us
It really couldn’t be easier:
- Call us for an estimate
- Plan your move
- Book your move date and time with us
Call the experts today.
Frequently asked questions