A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
We base our values on providing exceptional customer service; it’s this that sets us apart from our competition.
We also work alongside all environmental guidelines, disposing of rubbish and old furniture and materials, responsibly and appropriately. You can trust us 100% that we will always do the right thing.
Working within businesses, residential homes and working with customers, estate agents, solicitors, and landlords, the team at Removals for You are all fully qualified and experienced to handle any clearance that comes our way.
At Removals for You, we aim to free up your time and get those jobs you’ve been putting off, done.
Let us do the hard work. For pricing and availability please click the button below.
Removing the rubbish
whether this is rubbish bags, unwanted furniture, garden waste, electrical appliances or more, the team at Removals for You can help with it all!
we want to take away the stress and hassle for you and provide you with a service you can rely on and trust 100%.
can range from single items to complete clearances and could involve furniture, cabinet’s, computers, etc.
Gardens, Sheds, and Garage Clearances
Reclaim your space and call Removals for You today to help with a full clearance of all your unwanted items and rubbish.
REMOVALS FOR YOU IN SHERBURN IN ELMET
We’re a friendly, family business who have been working with customers in Sherburn in Elmet for many years. Our clients 100% trust us to provide the best service in Yorkshire when it comes to clearances, removals, and storage!
Our reputation is built around our team always going the extra mile. Providing a tailored solution to meet all individual needs.
We aim to:
- take away the stress and the hassle
- work quickly, efficiently and considerately
- save you time and money
- get the job done fast
- be local!
When you call Removals for You, you will speak directly to one of the team, we don’t do call centres, and we don’t do call waiting.
Our hours are flexible, and you don’t have to be in or with us when we carry out the clearance.
ITEMS THAT WE CAN AND CAN’T TAKE DURING A HOUSE CLEARANCE
It would be easy for us to say “we can take care of it all” but if we did that, we would be telling a little fib – because for all we can take away 99.9% of things, there are still a few things which we can’t.
However, fear not, if this is the case, because of our experience in the industry and the contacts we have built up over time, if there is something, we’re unable to help you with (like asbestos) we will know the right people to contact who can.
Items we can take include:
- Everyday household appliances
- Bathroom basins, toilets, sinks, etc
- Flooring – including wood, laminate, concrete, carpets, and floorboards
- Furniture, from antique furniture to old sofas, beds, drawers, wardrobes and more
- Garden waste, old garden furniture, and equipment (lawnmowers, etc)
- General waste – bric-a-brac style items
- Kitchen sinks, tiles, boilers, radiators, etc
- Paperwork (please make sure anything confidential or with personal details on is shredded in advance)
- Electrical equipment such as computers, fax machines, DVD players, etc
And much much more – please call us to check what items we can help you with.
Items we can’t take:
- Motor oils, petrol cans, oil drums and tanks
- Toxic substances, medical or biological waste
- Hazardous materials or substances
Call us for further advice on 01757 700602
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CLEARANCE COMPANY
It’s easy to ring the first clearance company number that is shown on Google (if that’s us then please still call) or to ring the number on a leaflet which has been pushed through your door, but it’s worth knowing a little bit about the company first before signing them straight up.
Knowing that you can trust them, as well as knowing that they can handle your request is important. Whether it is to remove rubbish and nothing else, it’s still important to work with a reputable firm.
When you are looking for your perfect house clearance partner consider:
- Their location – where are they based in comparison to you and can you reach them quickly if you need to? Not only does using a local company help to keep costs low, but it also means that if you need to you can visit their premises and ask any questions, check over the finer details, etc.
- Can they do the job – it’s important to speak directly with the people who will be responsible for carrying out your property clearance as it is these guys who will know what can and can’t be achieved. No one likes to find out “issues” or problems on the day, because information hasn’t been adequately communicated down to the team handling the clearance. It’s all about being as transparent, open and honest, something the team at Removals for You pride ourselves on.
- Do they remove things and dispose of items appropriately – this is useful information to find out, because not only can it put your mind at ease that the rubbish is disposed of properly, it can also stop any hefty fines and liability coming your way. Ask about their policy on recycling goods, removing specialist equipment and disposing of this appropriately – a professional house clearance company will be only too happy to provide you with the answers.
- Do they have experience – this is by no means a cheeky question to ask. Why? Because you need to know the team you are using, are a team you can trust. That they have experience in a wide range of different property clearances and they have managed these all as successfully as what they will handle yours.
At Removals for You, we’re proud of our five-star independent customer reviews as well as being a local company in Yorkshire.
We offer a complete clearance service with removals and storage facilities available too. As a local family business who has been operating for several years, we have the experience and the knowledge to help you and our team are always available to support your clearance situation.
Want to know more? Speak to a member of our clearance team on 01757 700602