Easy and hassle free
Removals for You make relocations as seamless as possible. Our team operate in Cliffe and throughout the Selby area, on hand seven days a week and not charging any extra for weekends!
If you’re a store-owner, office manager or a business operator looking to change locations and need a removals company in Cliffe to help, look no further than Removals for You.
We offer a first-class service from start to finish, and we pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t have any middlemen. The person you speak to in the office will also be the person who will coordinate and manage your move on the day.
All our staff or fully trained and CRB checked.
Find out further information by calling us today.
Removals in 3 easy steps
Ring for a free, no-obligation quote and as soon as you’re happy
with everything, call to book in your moving day.
Make sure to secure a parking space for the day in question
Finally, sit back and let us take care of the hard work!
As well as an excellent removal service we’re also proud to offer:
not always in the house, not convenient for a home visit? No problem, simply book in a video survey with us and using your smartphone take us around your home at a time that suits you. From this, we’ll be able to provide you with a removal quote and answer any questions you might have.
Looking for a fresh start? We can help by providing an excellent house clearance service, tailored to meet your needs. As the house clearance specialists in Cliffe, we can help clear your home or business of the clutter, clearing out waste quickly and disposing of it for you too.
Do you have items of furniture or goods and nowhere to put them? At Removals for You, we offer a range of storage solutions, with well-equipped and monitored warehouses, where you can store your possessions during your moving transition. Rest assured your property is safe in our hands.
At Removals for You, there is no job too big or too small for us to handle – call us today on 01757 700602 to see how we can help you.
On the move
Moving home is a big job. There’s a lot to think about and take into consideration let alone all the packing and the boxes you will start to acquire.
The good news is, we’re on hand to help you every step of the way.
Dealing with Removals for You is easy, as soon as you find out your moving date call us for your free, no obligation quote, then to secure your chosen date, book your time slot with us via email or phone call and remember to reserve a parking place for us on the day.
Then it’s time to get down to the nitty-gritty.
Firstly, we advise everyone to check their contents insurance policy, to make sure you’re covered for the move in question and moving your contents from one location to another.
Then start collecting boxes! Also make sure you have all the wrapping and packing materials you need to secure your items away safely, labelling all the boxes as you go.
Make a note of all your home suppliers, such as your broadband supplier, telephone, energy suppliers, etc – letting them know as soon as possible about the move and taking any final readings from meters, etc that might be necessary.
A lot is going on, but now is not the time to forget to tell your family and friends! As well as the people you love, also make sure to inform your doctors, dentists, banks and even the post office so that any mail can be redirected.
On your move day, think about any pets you may have and if someone can look after them for you while everything is being carefully packed away. Do you have small children? Think about childcare options and what would work best for you and them.
Quick tips before you completely move
- Settle any outstanding bills such as window cleaners etc
- Hand all the keys (even the spares) into the estate agents at the time allocated
- Make sure you have some essentials to hand for your first night in your new home
- Carry out final walk-through of your home to make sure that nothing has been left that shouldn’t have been
- Take a deep breath and a sigh of relief; you’re sorted and ready for the next chapter of your life!
Looking for a removal company in Cliffe?
Why choose Removals for You to help you move home?
- We’re friendly, professional and trustworthy. Essential qualities to look for when you’re asking people to come to your home. We’re a family run business, who always make sure to go that extra mile to make sure our customers move home, stress-free.
- Our team has a wealth of experience when it comes to removals. We’ve been doing this for years and have worked on a range of different removals from big and small – we know what’s needed and we know how to handle any situation.
- We offer a variety of services linked with removals as we’re all about helping and supporting our customers and delivering what is right for you.
- No middleman. We’re proud to offer the personal touch with our removal service, and there is no middleman or go-between. From the office to moving day, you will deal directly with us from start to finish.
We’re on hand seven days a week, continually exceeding customer expectations. So, if you’re looking for a top-class removal company in Cliffe, call Removals for You today for your free, no obligation quote, then simply plan and schedule your move.
It couldn’t be easier, call our expert team now on 01757 70062
Frequently asked questions
What size of van will I get?
Can I move at the Weekend?
How many men will do my removal?
How long will my removal take?
There are several factors that affect the time it takes to complete a removal. The obvious ones are the amount of goods and the distance they are moving. Some may be less obvious but are just as important. Simple things like having to park ten feet further from your house due to parked cars can severely change the time it takes to load or unload. Try to inform us of anything that may happen or be different on the day of your removal, even if it does not seem that important.